HTC has launched the Desire 826 smartphone in India. It was announced at the CES earlier this year.The Device Sports 5.5-inch Display with 1920 x 1080 Resolution. Device is powered by
Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chipset Clocked four Cortex A53 cores clocked at 1.5 GHz per core and four clocked at 1.0 GHz octa-core processor with Adreno 405 GPU, runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI on top, 13mp rear camera with 1080p video recording capacity, Ultra pixel front facing camera. HTC’s BoomSound Front Speakers, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Battery Capacity of 2,600mah.
The HTC Desire 826 is priced at Rs. 25,990 (MOP).
HTC Desire 826 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- Dual nano-SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera,
- 4G LTE Cat.4 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- 2600 mAh battery