Meizu has launched the M2 smartphone in China today. The smartphone is powered by MediaTek MT6735 Soc clocked at 1.3GHz Quad-Core 64Bit processor with MaliT760 GPU coupled with 2GB of Ram and 16GB of internal storage with an SD card slot that can hold upto 128GB. Sports 5-inches HD display with 1000:1 contrast ratio and is protected by AGC Dragontrail protective glass. Runs on Android 5.1 lollipop with FlyMe OS 4.5 out of the box. On the camera side, there is a 13-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture, 5p lens, Gorilla Glass 3 protective lens glass and a 5-megapixel front camera. Connectivity features include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS. Priced at 599 Chinese Yuan (US$ 96 / Rs. 6,160 approx and will be up for pre-order starting from today and sale will start from August 2nd.
Meizu m2 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- MediaTek MT6735 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory SD card slot.
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 4.5
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 2500mAh battery
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS