Micromax has launched the Xpress 2 Smartphone in India. The device sports 5-inches HD IPS display that is also protected with Corning Gorilla Glass Three. Powered by MediaTek MT6592M clocked at 1.4GHz Octa-Core processor coupled with 1GB of Ram and 8GB internal storage that can further expanded up to 32GB. Runs on Android 4.4.4 and is upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop, There is 13-megapixel autofocus primary camera with Dual LED flash and 2-megapixel selfie shooter. Connectivity features include Dual SIM, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 3G HSPA+. Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313 comes in Black finish with Gold rim and is priced at Rs. 5,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart through flash sales starting from August 4th from 2PM. Registrations for the sale has already begun.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- MediaTek 1.4 GHz Octa-Core processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, SD card slot.
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash,
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2500mAh battery
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS