Motorola Moto G-3rd Gen being leaked yet again, The smartphone is being listed on Spanish Retail site fnac.es. The device sports 5-inches HD display and has 2GB Ram which coincides with the previous leak. powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 610Soc clocked at 1.7Ghz Quad-Core processor which is new, as the previous leaks suggested that it will be powered by Snapdragon 410 with 1.5Ghz Quad-Core processor. Looks like we might be seeing various variants of Moto G-3rd gen. The listed reveals that the device is priced at 199 euros which is equivalent to $215 or 13,730. Rest of the specifications are being revealed in the previous leaks. Motorola has scheduled an event on 28th July, we might be able to answer some of your questions on the day, so stay tuned.
Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen) rumored specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Snapdragon 410 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit processor Variant
- Snapdragon 610 1.7 GHz quad-core 64-bit processor Variant
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, SD card slot.
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,470 mAh battery
Other Articles Regarding Moto G-3rd Gen