Motorola has launched the Moto X Style and Play smartphones globally. The Moto X Style Sports 5.7-inches(1440×2560 pixels) QHD display with Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 clocked in at 1.8GHz Hexa-Core processor with Adreno 418GPU coupled with 3GB of Ram and 16/32/64GB internal storage with an SD card slot to expand the memory. On the camera side, the Moto X style features a 20.7-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and the camera has f/2.0 aperture while the front houses a 5-megapixel selfie shooter with LED flash. The primary camera is capable of recording 4K videos. The smartphone boots a 3,000mAh battery that is capable of Turbocharging. 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 are few connectivity features. The device runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out of the box. Motorola Moto X Style comes in Black and White colors and has the support of moto maker, Priced at $399 It will roll out starting from September 2015.
Motorola Moto X Style specifications
- 5.7 (1440×2560 pixels) TFT LCD display.
- Snapdragon 808 1.8 GHz hexacore processor
- 3GB RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory, SD card slot.
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 20.7MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS, NFC