Oppo has launched the Joy 3 smartphone in India. The companies latest Joy series smartphone that was initially launched last month is now available in the Indian markets. The smartphone sports 4.5-inches FWVGA IPS display and is powered by MediaTek MT6582 Soc clocked at 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor with 1GB of Ram and 4GB internal storage. On the camera side, there is 5-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel selfie shooter. It has Dual SIM, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS are built-in. The Oppo Joy 3 comes in classic white and matte grey colors and is priced at Rs. 7,990.
- 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- MediaTek MT6582 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, SD card slot.
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) based on ColorOS 2.0
- 5MP rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 2000mAh battery
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS