Oppo has officially launched the Mirror 5 smartphone officially. The device sports 5-inches qHD display and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410Soc clocked at 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor coupled with 2GB of Ram and 16GB internal storage and a sd card slot to expand the memory furthermore. On the camera side, there is an 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel selfie shooter. The OPPO Mirror 5 comes in White and Blue colors and is priced at 15,999 in India and will go on sale starting from this week.
OPPO Mirror 5 specifications
- 5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD IPS display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, SD card slot.
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Color OS 2.1
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 2420mAh battery
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
Thanks For the Tip Bibek