Samsung has silently launched the S4 mini smartphone into European markets with faster and mid-range specifications. The device sports 4.3-inches (960 × 540 pixels) resolution SUPER AMOLED display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410Soc clocked at 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor coupled with 1.5GB of Ram and 8GB internal storage with an SD card slot for memory expansion. Runs on Android 4.4.4 KitKat out of the box. An 8-megapixel primary camera with LED flash and a 1.9-megapixel selfie camera. Connectivity features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS. priced at 239 Euros (US$ 260 / Rs. 16,770 approx.).
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus specifications:
- 4.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, SD card slot.
- Android 4.4.(KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9MP front-facing camera
- 1,900mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v 4.0, GPS/GLONASS