Samsung has launched the Galaxy S6 edge+ smartphone in India. The device was initially announced at Unpack event on August 13th. The smartphone sports 5.7-inches QHD 2560×1440 pixels SUPER AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection and the display is curved on both the sides. Powered by Exynos 7420Soc clocked at Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz processor with 4GB LPDDR4 Ram and 32GB internal memory that can’t be expanded further.
A 16-megapixel autofocus primary camera with LED flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, can record 4K videos while the front camera houses a 5-megapixel selfie camera. Runs on Android 5.1.1 lollipop out fo the box. Connectivity features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, NFC. A 3,000mAh battery powers the device and the device supports both wireless and wired fast charging. Priced at Rs. 57,900 for the 32GB variant. It will be available in India starting August 28th.
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- Exynos 7420 Octa-Core processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC