Portronics launched the YOGG fitness tracker in India. The YOGG fitness tracker is apparently the companies first wristband that keeps track of your fitness. This 0.9-inches band comes with OLED display and it can easily track your daily activities like exercise levels, monitors sleep patterns. The Portronics YOGG doesn’t stop with just tracking but also gives instant motivational feedback and provide alerts to help you make live a healthier lifestyle. The OLED display shows the notifications from apps, SMS, and normal notifications.
The Fitness band pairs with your Android and IOS devices which is promising a battery backup of upto 5 days. The band comes with an Anti-Theft feature that starts beeping if your configured smartphone moves away by 10m or stolen which is kind of cool feature that many can make use out of it.
Portronics YOGG Features:
- OLED display: 0.91-inches OLED display
- Comfortable: Made with soft elastic material that can be worn on the wrist for days.
- Notification support: Social network, calls and text notifications all in one place.
- Activity tracker: A daily activity tracker that records daily activities, exercise levels, monitors sleep patterns with instant feedback.
- Sync: Can sync with other devices
- Long Battery life: Lasts up to 5 days