Huawei has just announced the MateBook 2-in-1 that sports a massive 12-inches display and comes powered by Windows 10. The 2-in-1 also features the fingerprint sensor with 360 angle support and Huawei claims that it can offer fastest fingerprint recognition in the industry. The 2-in-1 comes with keyboard pad which is environmentally friendly says Huawei. The Huawei MateBook comes in Grey and Golden colors, and it will be available in Asia, Europe and North America later this year. Let’s look at the specifications of the Huawei mateBook 2-in-1.
Huawei MateBook specifications:
The Huawei MateBook 2-in-1 sports a 12-inches (2160×1440 pixels) IPS display and powered by 6th-gen Intel Core M chips clocked at 3.1GHz Dual Core processor with various options like M3, M5 and M7 combines with 4GB or 8GB of Ram options with 128GB, 256, 512GB internal SSD storage options. It is powered by Windows 10 home or Windows 10 Pro depending on your choice.
Talking about the camera, the convertible features a 5-megapixel Front-facing camera which should suffice the need for video calls and occasional video recording. Connectivity features include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 3.0 Type-C and it rocks in Dual speakers for multimedia consumption. Sensors on board include an Ambient light sensor, fingerprint, accelerometer, gyroscope, Hall effect sensor. A 4430mAh battery promises to give 9 hours of work, 9 hours of Internet use and 29 hours of music playback and it can charge the entire battery in under two and half hours.
Pricing for The Huawei MateBook:
- 6th Core m3 with 4GB RAM, 128GB storage – $699 / €799
- 6th Core m3 with 4GB RAM, 256GB storage – $849 / €949
- 6th Core m5 with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage – $999 / €1,149
- 6th Core m5 with 8GB RAM, 512GB storage – $1,199 / €1,349
- 6th Core m7 with 8GB RAM, 256GB storage – $1,399 / €1,599
- 6th Core m7 with 8GB RAM, 512GB storage – $1,599 / €1,799
- The Keyboard is priced at-$129
- MatePen is priced at-$59
- MateDock is priced at-$89