Oppo has introduced companies very own new VOOC super charging technology at MWC 2016 that is capable of charging a 2500mAH battery in under 15 minutes says Oppo. The VOOC charging technology was introduced by Oppo back in 2014 and now with the new super flash charging Tech, Oppo has upgraded the capabilities. Oppo is said to be using the 5V low-voltage pulse-charge algorithm to achieve this feat and the low-voltage algorithm couples Oppo’s standardized batteries regulates the power thus offering safe charging and ensure that it won’t damage the battery with overheating. Oppo has introduced the all-new SUPER VOOC flash charging adapter, a cable and a connector that are of the particular military-grade material and the thing about the VOOC flash supercharge that impressed us is that is supports both MicroUSB and USB Type-C ports.
Oppo Briefs about the advantages about the VOOC Super-Charge:
- VOOC charging voltage is in line with the standard smartphone charging voltage of 5V.
- Power can be directly transmitted to the battery without any voltage conversion, allowing the process to attain a charging efficiency of up to 97%.
- The difference in charging mechanism and efficiency, the temperature of a smartphone using VOOC Flash Charge remains significantly lower during the charging process than a phone using a high-voltage solution.
- VOOC Flash Charge-enabled devices will heat up by a maximum of only 3.3. Degrees Celsius
- Lets you Flash Charge you smartphone and safely use it during the charging process.