boAt DSP 4000 lighting earphones officially launched in India; these are the first Apple certified earphones with a lighting connector to launch in India. It comes with 8.6mm driver and built-in DAC with 24bit/ 48Khz decoding rate; BoAt claims that these earphones can produce clear audio with balanced sound without any distortion. The boAt DSP 4000 are priced at Rs.4,999 and are available exclusively via Amazon.in. Let’s look more into the DSP 400 earphones.
Technical Details of the boAt DSP 4000 Lighting earphones:
- High-Fidelity In-Ear Earphones with built-in Hi-Fi Digital Audio converter
- 8.6 mm drivers for better audio experience
- Connects to iPhone/iPad/iPod via the Lightning Connector
- Digital 24Bit 48Khz signal
- as said above, it is Compatibility with iPhones, iPods and iPads
- Multiple functions of Play/Pause, Volume Control (increase or decrease) and Music Track Change (previous or next)
- Earbuds with Passive Noise Cancellation
- Frequency range of up to 20Hz- 20kHz
- Sensitivity levels of 108±3dB; Impedance: 16 Ohms; Distortion: 0.06%
- Finally, it is Rated at 10mW power
Aman Gupta, Co-Founder of boAt said:
We are excited to be the one of the first brands in the world to launch an Earphone with Lightning Adaptor. boAt has been a leader in technologically superior products in India and our lightning earphone is redefining the future now. Being the first Lightning earphone in India, we believe boAt will always be one step ahead.