Aptoide is an independent app market where you can find Android apps for your smartphone and tablet. Aptoide is one of the top Android app markets right now competing against Mobogenie, Amazon app store, Firefox Marketplace, etc.
Aptoide is currently featuring over 120,000 apps on their app market, and the best thing about this app store is you get all those apps for free. Aptoide is one of the safest app stores out there, all the apps that you download from Aptoide app store are free, so you do not need to worry about your information being compromised, and the apps are secure, and you can use them on your device with confidence. The Aptoide anti-malware platform analysis apps in run-time and disables all the potential threats across all app stores.
Aptoide app store is the best option for developers to do business. The Android app developers can manage their independent app stores on Aptoide app store and they get credit and recognition for their work. All the functions of Aptoide app store are well categorized, and it makes this app store easy to use, and users can figure out how to use this app store in no time.
How to Download Aptoide for PC and iOS
Download Aptoide app store for your PC and install Android apps on your computer, following is the whole procedure explained how you can download and install Aptoide on your PC and other apps using the Aptoide app store.
- First of all, you will need an android emulator preinstalled on your PC, Android emulators mock the interface of an Android device on your computer and let you install and run Android apps on the big screen of your computer.
- If you do not have an android emulator preinstalled on your computer I recommend installing Bluestacks app player as it is very easy to use because of its simple and elegant interface and you will get used to it in no time although, there are much more Android emulators available, bluestacks is most handy one!
- Now download the Aptoide app store app on your PC using any explorer installed on your PC. After the successful completion of the download, open the apk file using the Android emulator.
- The Aptoide apk will start installing automatically just like on an Android device and after a usual installation process, you can open the Aptoide app store in the app player’s menu.
- Now you can use the Aptoide app store to download free apps on your PC.
Thank you for reading and share this article with your friends and in your circle to let them know more about Aptoide app store and feel free to leave your queries with us using the comment section below, we will be happy to help you. Also, if you want to know more about Aptoide, for, e.g., how to download for Android or something related then you may click here.